Biden Says It Is Patriotic To Pay Higher Taxes

John McCain has a new ad out today that says Barack Obama will raise taxes to a painful level. “When our economy’s in crisis, a big government casts a big shadow on us all,” the narrator says in the ad. “Obama and his liberal Congressional allies want a massive government, billions in spending increases, wasteful pork. And, we would pay — painful income taxes, skyrocketing taxes on life savings, electricity and home heating oil.” The narrator concludes, “Can your family afford that?” According to the Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan research group, Obama’s tax plan would increase taxes on the wealthiest 20 percent of households, while offering tax cuts for the other 80 percent. In contrast McCain will cut taxes across the board. Joe Biden responded to the ad this morning on “Good Morning America,” by saying, “we want to take money and put it back in the pocket of middle-class people.” He then went on to explain why we should tax the rich and give it to the middle class by saying, “it’s time to be patriotic, Kate. It’s time to jump in, it’s time to be part of the deal, it’s time to help get America out of the rut.” This coming from a man who gave $941 to charity?

Here is Joe Biden telling us it is patriotic to pay higher taxes;

And here is John McCain’s ad that started this;

This entry was posted in Politicians, VIDEO. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Biden Says It Is Patriotic To Pay Higher Taxes

  1. Anonymous says:

    Yeah, fuck Joe Biden!

    A true patriot would take out a loan from China and then expect their grandchildren to pay it back!

  2. JP says:

    Joe Biden clearly was only talking about those “who make more than $250,000. per year!!!!!”

  3. JP says:

    Anyone making over $250,000 a year is doing very well. In these tough times it is tough to even make $20,000 a year. For us lower middle class times are getting very challenging with food and gas prices and the like. Not to mention the value of our homes going down because of foreclosures.

Comments are closed.